Careers at 4 Pillars Edmonton
Join our Team! We have many long term careers listed below!
Would you like to do meaningful work helping Albertans and British Columbians every day? The debt reduction industry can be very rewarding. You’ll get to experience the positive changes we make in peoples financial lives on a daily basis.
We are passionate about creating plans for people to reduce their debt and putting them on the path to financial freedom! We are a fast growing and fast paced multi-cultural office with opportunities and careers for dedicated employees with the right skills and team attitude. Our passion and ability to help people are only as good as our team!
The Edmonton 4 Pillars office has set the standards for debt settlement services and financial literacy by restructuring over $20.1 Million in 2016. Today, thousands of individuals across Northern Alberta and Northern B.C. seek our services and expertise. Our success is built firmly upon the quality and dedication of our employees, delivering results and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. 4 Pillars Edmonton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Major Career Challenges When Working for 4 Pillars
- Working in a hectic, fast-paced, heavy work load, and high stress environment.
- Adapting to a rotating daytime, evening, and weekend shift schedule.
- Proving your company loyalty through learning, action, and attendance.
- Dealing with highly emotional clients that depend on your consistent physical & mental presence during office hours.
- Learning and adapting to a highly-automated system/process computer environment.
- Completing tasks in a timely manner adding to the team’s performance.
- Working in a growing and constantly changing work environment.
- Completing the occasional special project on top of your regular work load.
- Developing a team first attitude as a path to growth within the company.
Click the names to download the job ad in PDF format. Apply to the e-mail listed in the job ad.
Please come back often to see an updated list.